- Information We Collect. bMoney Wize Ltd may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable and other information (“personal data“) at certain points throughout the Website or in a transaction with you. Depending on the information and/or services and/or products you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, address, bank account details and other information. In addition to the information you knowingly provide, bMoney Wize Ltd collects the domain names and IP addresses of its Website visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g. types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data is used to more efficiently operate bMoney Wize Ltd’s business, promote our products and services and administer the Website. bMoney Wize Ltd may combine this information with the personal data and other information it collects.bMoney Wize Ltd also collects any information you may choose to provide in your communications with us.
bMoney Wize Ltd does not collect personal data about your online activities across third party websites or their online services.
- Information Sharing with Third Parties. bMoney Wize Ltd may disclose your personal data to another entity (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions described in the previous section; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of events, information about our products and services, and other important information, or (iv) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. If you tell us you wish to attend an event, your name and organisation may appear on a list which we provide to other delegates at the event. We may also share your information when legally required to do so.
- How We Protect Information. bMoney Wize Ltd attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. bMoney Wize Ltd has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
- How You Can View Or Update Your Personal Data. You may update your information by contacting us as provided in the “Contacts” section below. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make provided that requests to delete information are subject to bMoney Wize Ltd’s internal reporting and retention policies and applicable legal obligations.
- Opt-Out. If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to This Policy. From time to time, we may change this Policy. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the effective date listed above, and this indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed. Your continued use of the Website indicates your consent to the changes to this Policy.
- Links. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. bMoney Wize Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.